Monday 26 December 2011

The Search

I walk through the woods with eyes fixed,
The dark leaves block the view, I move ahead with all thoughts mixed!
I have been looking for something since long,
I have been trying to know where I exactly belong!
With thoughts profound,
I know the search knows no bound.
The search has begun,
Now there is no other way but to see the light of the sun!

In the darkness of the night,
I know I have to find the star bright!
The restlessness is seeping in,
The search of that something is now getting in!
I know the question I have,
Will find answer if on the vision I thrive!

The purpose of life has taken a meaning,
The quench wouldn’t rest, until the desire sees some bearing!
While walking across the brook,
I caught a glimpse of myself in which I had a frenzied look!
The bridge across the water,
Brought me to myself closer!

I have been looking for the true me,
The self that can set me free!
The mind now knows without inhibitions,
That I need to live without pretentions.
The life which screams and tells me,
Eureka! This is time to set you free!
I know it is me and not the shadow,
I have a grip over myself and know the direction to follow.
In the search, now I take a sigh and say - I found myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment