Monday 26 December 2011

Chance

I see the stars and the moon bright,
I walk a step ahead and feel the light.
With a mouthful of sky, to walk the extra mile I desire,
With a mindful of dreams, for the rainbow I aspire.

I move oblivious of the darkness around,
My heart has beliefs abound.
The point I see twinkling afar,
Guides me as the far North Star.

Life seems to be panting heavily,
Vision seems to be shaken thoroughly.
Like a fallen angel, I tell myself I shall rule on the ground fallen,
The darkness around seeps in, making every step heavier than the previous.

To the soul butchered, I say- wake up,
To the soul thrashed, I say- dream on,
To the heart slaughtered, I say – live on,
To the life rescued, I say – Believe on.

The new light I see,
The new path is set.
With the craving to see it again,
With the belief resurrected, I give myself yet another chance,
Chance to see the color yellow again,
Chance to define beauty again.
Chance to light it up again.
               

No comments:

Post a Comment