Monday 26 December 2011

It is Beautiful

How many times in day or a year, we have the time to think that life indeed is beautiful. We are most of the time surviving with the feeling that life is grilling us and at other times we keep questioning, “why me?” Most of the time we forget that no one can be responsible for the state in which we are in or in which we can be. So why find out reasons, why strain our minds to come up with justifications for things going wrong. One life, why not live it the way it comes? Why not bear the consequences of every action of ours, gracefully? Why should we be escapists and blame it on nature, on luck and the surroundings? God hadn’t made the world that nasty! Why give it a depressing and negative perspective? It is in-fact beautiful, if we want to keep it beautiful. It has to start with us; rather it has to start with me.

At the window I stand,
I see the dewdrops on the leaf,
The Sun soft,
The thought that comes: “I want to live”

I stretch my hand,
I touch the clouds.
I stretch my hand,
I fetch the dewdrops.


I open my eyes,
Here I am
At the clouds I realized,
It is here in life, I ought to be
To make it or break it, I have to know it.

Beautiful, I say is where I live
Beautiful, I say is where you live
Dream is what we can do,
Realize it also what we can do.

Grab a spoon, taste the various flavors of life;
Colors are what we can add.
Dance out your life like nobody’s watching,
Sing like nobody’s hearing,
Live Life
That’s yours, Live everyday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment