Monday 26 December 2011

Is there something called true love?

Yes. I agree am an extremely romantic person. Literature didn’t teach me romanticism for sure. The zig zag pattern of my brain gave way to accommodate thoughts and ideas which seemed frenzy for others around. Those moments have been in plenty. For me staring into the big black sky with sparkling stars adorning it was romance. For me collecting poppies from the garden was romance. For me stealing pickle from blocked jars was romance. For me hiding away from Mom to go up to the terrace to run around under rain water was romance. You might think I see it through tainted glass. I see it through a mind which stands naked and untamed. I don’t have to look back and explain why my thinking pattern has a particular lineage. For me true love is sincerity. For me true love is passion. For me true love is what you feel when nothing worries you and you smile without being provoked to.
It cannot be mid-way. You truly love or you don’t. Your conscience will not reoccur and ask you to think again, because your heart would know- it’s here to stay! It grows from time to time. It is unconditional and knows no clause. If you know you like the broken frame hanging on your wall, no one can show you ways to get a better one up there.
True love is what you see when you close your eyes just before going off to sleep. You wake up with the thought the next morning. Memories give you a rush down your veins.
You will say it is fantasy, I will say it is hope. True love is when the heart and mind intertwines in symphony and beauty. It may not be perfect, cause state of perfection doesn’t exist but only the word does. But it surely is the thought and marvel that creates comfort for existence to be in harmony.
The shortcomings can be welcomed with opened arms, imperfections seem wonderful, and all the time spent together seems minimal. Even if not together, you wish for the best, you pray for the best and the person seems to be the best. You create music by just thinking about togetherness, you create waves by just thinking about the smile, you create beauty by thinking about all the moments captured.

It is what you never understood. It is what you never thought would strike you. It takes you off-guard. It makes you question your ideas and feelings. You float, you flap your wings to look for answers and then you are left spellbound in the canvas of your love images.

No comments:

Post a Comment