Monday 26 December 2011

If the world ends today

We live with eyes blind-fold,
We live by the day with stories untold.
We know not where we are going,
We care not where vision is heading.

With warm light of the sun on my face,
With the feet in sand, the path I trace.
With love in heart, I look ahead,
With belief deep inside, I let trust not fade.  

I remember the days sitting by the window,
Thoughts a plenty and moments which made me grow.
I wanted a brush to paint the world with my colors,
Draw the smiles and make every face look like flowers.

If I knew the world ends today,
There will be a new story for which I pray.
Beginnings meet their ends,
Creation and destruction are supposed to be friends.

If I stop to think,
I would remember everything precious without a blink.
If the whole lot goes underwater,
I would be happy that we lived it all in unison like forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment