Monday 26 December 2011

Not without a woman!

I hold your hand,
And take you towards sunshine.
I hold your hand,
Till you can see the daylight.
I understand the lines on your forehand,
I understand what your heart and mind speaks.

I open the door,
When you are standing out tired and broken.
I understand when you are shattered.
I understand that life is not a fairy tale all the time.

I search for you, the reason to live,
I try to make you see the rainbow behind the clouds,
I try to define life,
When you seem to have lost on it.
I try to walk the extra mile for you,
When you give up on going further.

I am what it takes to be a woman,
I am what it takes to be the reason behind strength.
I am what it takes to stand blow after blow.
I am what it takes to be a phoenix.
Because I am an exception,
I am exceptionally a Woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment