Monday 26 December 2011

I Choose to Shine

Life comes with surprises which are pleasant at times and which are devastating at other times. We can choose the extent to which we want to be affected. We can choose to sit and think that how to walk ahead in the stormy night, or we can choose to follow the light of the moon to make our way through. It is based on today, how we live and fight situations, that tomorrow we can deal with similar ones in a much better way! The strength lies within us, we just need to realize it. We are the creators of our own destinies. It’s in our hands. So lets paint it with the best possible hues !


The ground trembles where I stand,
The mind fumbles seeing the unknown land,
Till my sight goes, I see only mist,
With possibilities and dreams, tightly I hold my fist!
Every night has its brightest star they say!

The flying bird whispers into my ear- Look carefully,
The blooming flower peeps into my mind to say – Think carefully!
I take a step and move towards the crossroad,
There’s nothing to lose I tell myself,
There’s nothing to gain, I re-assure myself.
Every night has its brightest star they say!

I stand at the thresh of the height,
I stretch out my hands with the desire to fly,
I take a deep breadth to plunge into the ocean of my dreams.
Every night has its brightest star they say!

With the panting heart,
With the tired hands,
I try to reach for the silver lining in the cloud;
With the time dripping,
With the sand flowing’
I try to reach the silver lining they had set.
Every night has its brightest star they say!

I gather myself and look around,
I close my eyes and have the vision of the brightest star,
The mirror of my mind told me, the star is You – whose brightness you decide,
To shine through your life or lay dim by the side!
To twinkle your way through,
Or stay un-noticed amidst the crew.
Every night has its brightest star they said,
By the night I shine bright, now I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment