Monday 26 December 2011

Let's figure this out

‘Let’s figure this out’, I told my mind,
Through the mesh, the answer I had to find.
The box looked the same from every side,
To open it somehow I tried.
It seemed to be sealed forever,
It had marks and had scars severe.

I went near it with jumbled thoughts,
It was an object of the intriguing sorts.
Something seemed to be trapped inside,
To try the last time or give up I had to decide.

I kept my hand on it, I froze,
Stood there for sometime in an awkward pose.
I blew off the dust, opened the lid,
Afraid was I, if scary creatures were there hid.

There was a flash of light when the box lay open,
The light blinded me; I didn’t imagine what was to happen.
Was it God I met or met myself, I know not,
But surely knew it was neither here nor was it just a thought.

The blackness in the box was a peep into my heart,
The light coming out of it screamed at me to get a new start.
The open lid told me that life has to be set free,
The breeze commanded to fly to wherever I wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment