Tuesday 18 July 2017

Time travel on a rainy day

With continuous rain and a cup of coffee, it didn’t take me long to become comfortable in that seat which took me deep into time travel. Sprinting, ducking, gliding and galloping, I reached the time when I believed easily, when I spoke nonchalantly, when I cried easily, when I laughed wildly and when I lived seamlessly or thought so I did.

Few lines here and there and a few pictures here and there, whispered into the right side of my brain that I was pretty naïve and should have thought through things little more than I did. The left side says- the kind of person I have become- good/bad not sure, it has been an evolution- an evolution through years of efforts, dreams, achievements, goals, disappointments, heartbreaks, dances, jokes and strong relationships with each one of the mentioned. Everything then taught me so many things- the time then and the time now- to live more compassionately, to give more selflessly, to care more passionately, to laugh more effortlessly and to think more effortlessly.

Not every task taken up has seen completion, not every promise made has seen the light of the day, not every hand held has been for the rest of the life but sipping that coffee, I can tell you that every word spoken and every awake hour spent has been from the depth of self-belief and self-realization. Also, if in this journey, have missed people and regretted missed opportunities, have lived through those truthfully, painstakingly truthfully. 

If I had to change anything, I would not change a thing. It's alright if you still believe easily, if you try to find magic in people and things, if you cry because you care too much, if you laugh too much, if you love too deeply, and if you still dance insanely. It's alright.

Some coffee that was!

5 comments: