Tuesday 26 January 2016

Do yourself a favor!

So many times have I walked the extra mile which could have been avoided,
So many times have I let selflessness drive my decisions,
So many times have I thought in being simple, is the power,
So many times have I thought in return of love, you always get love. 
And so many times have I shed tears thinking I am wrong, yet again. 

In dealing with my own demons and chaos, I have, many a times led myself to self-doubt,
In being truthful, I have questioned my faith and understanding of dignity,
In my sense of independence, I have been fooled and destructed.
In my sensitivity, I have been carried away by the river of spontaneity.

This story here, isn't only mine, it is yours as well.
It is everyone's who think, in people pleasing is real joy.
It is for those who avoid listening to the heart which needs its quiet time,
It is for all the people, who hide their deepest side, under the garb of humor and casualness.

Do yourself a favor baby, just listen to yourself and then take the dive of your life,
Let your hair down and let go of people, things, memories, pain, which make you weak.
Do yourself a favor honey, for once, think about yourself,
Let your self-worth glorify and always know that you are here to create fireworks!

1 comment: