Tuesday 7 January 2014

A Walk in Time

All of a sudden I feel I have regressed in time,
All of a sudden I feel I am here to tell the unfinished story.
They say you can't make two mud vessels look exactly the same,
They say time moves forward and it always has a plan.

Don’t we all know five, seven, and 10 years just add cobwebs to time?
Don’t we all know there is nothing like “the elixir to suppress the pores?”
Last night just before I fell asleep, I grew restless thinking of re-occurrence of events.
Last night just before I fell asleep, I had a vision.

Over the years, I have grown up to have a distanced, closed, yet a cheerful existence.
Over the years, I have been strong, weak, helpless, clueless, and happy at the same time.
Last night, till the time I remember, I think I told myself, this time breathe for yourself!
Last night, just before the winter breeze put me to sleep, I told myself, this time live it for yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment